Make Your Private Party One To Remember
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party at your home or a glamourous celebration at a hired venue, a party is a reason to celebrate. From birthdays and engagements to hen parties and house warmings, our delectable canapes inject an element of fun and frivolity into any occasion. Whether it’s a 40th, 50th or 60th birthday or any beautiful celebration, LoveBites is all about creating the ultimate in luxury contemporary canapés, where every detail is considered. Choose pre-dinner canapés to break the ice and get your party started, or opt for our popular tasting menu in place of a sit down meal, for a quirky and uniquely memorable evening.
When you invite LoveBites to provide the canapés for your event, not only are you guaranteed elegant, delicious, freshly prepared morsels of exquisite flavour, made using produce that’s always locally sourced when possible, you’re also in for a fabulous food experience. We believe that our presentation and service is simply second to none. We have access to the most exclusive events planners, to create an occasion that’s stunning in every aspect. From bespoke serving platters and uniformed waitresses to colour-coordinated garnishes and show-stopping displays of mini mouthfuls that definitely have the wow-factor, your party canapés are tailor made for you, to amaze and delight your guests.
Sample Private Party Canape Menu
This was a brilliant party for a great fun group of friends. Instead of a formal dinner they wanted a more sociable evening and chose a 14 course tasting menu; we even paired up some of the canapés with drinks to match.
- Vale of Evesham Asparagus, soft quails eggs and Netherend butter.
- Chorizo cup, sundried tomato pesto, baby tomberries and Greek basil, Sibling G&T with fresh garden thyme.
- Smoked haddock croquettes with a minted pea puree.
- LoveBites Faberge eggs Benedict on a porcelain spoon.
- Smoked Mackerel and Horseradish Pate with a Beetroot Puff, white chocolate and fresh edible flowers.
- Montgomery Cheddar and chive mayonnaise with sesame and sea salt dippers.
- Chicken liver parfait cones, smoky bacon and crispy sage.
- Pulled pork lollipops, roasted corn cream.
- Beetroot macaroons, Cotswold blue whip.
- Fillet of beef, potato Anna, micro herb salad, truffle oil, Pinot noir.
- Shallot crisp, Stilton cream, apple compote, bacon crumble with vintage port shots.
- Millionaires Chocolate Truffle with an Amaretto pipette.
- Wild Rose and white chocolate edible lipsticks.
- Torte Caprese, clotted cream and raspberries.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Private Party Service
Is there a minimum party size?
No, although we do have a minimum order of £500.
Is there a maximum party size?
Definitely not – the more the merrier!
What areas do you cover?
We are based in Gloucestershire, but travel to a variety of events all over the UK with our fabulous canapes.
Can I request specific foods and flavours?
Of course! We love to design unique and quirky canapé menus to suit your preferences and requirements. If your event has a colour scheme we can theme our food to match, using our incredible edible flowers, which we grow ourselves. When possible we prefer to meet with clients before the event for a consultation, so we can make sure that every detail is exactly as you’d like it.
Can you cater for allergies and other dietary requirements?
We are more than happy to prepare canapés for guests with specific food allergies, or those who require gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian or vegan food. Please note that we do use nuts in our kitchen, so none of our canapés can be guaranteed nut-free. If you have any concerns, please speak to us prior to your event.
What facilities do you need on the day?
We assemble all of our canapés at the party venue, so we will need access to a small kitchen area with a sink, in order to prepare. Don’t worry if space is tight – like our wonderful miniature creations, we don’t take up much room!
How much does it cost?
Prices for our Private Party service start from just £7 per person, depending on your location and specific requirements. We do have a minimum order value of £500. Our service includes the LoveBites team and chefs attending your event, creating your bespoke canapés and offering them to your guests.